If you would like to make a formal complaint, please do so using the complaints form below.
If you would prefer, you can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include:
- Your full name
- The property address of the Reposit in question (if applicable)
- Your complaint
- The outcome you would like to achieve
- List any members of the Reposit team you have been speaking to
Responding to your complaint
Depending on the nature of your complaint we will aim to respond within the following timeframes:
Depending on whether we can resolve your issue within three business days of receiving your complaint you will receive either a Summary Resolution letter or a Final Response letter. Your issue however will be resolved in no longer than 15 working days of receiving your complaint.
All other complaints
If your complaint is not in relation to a financial issue, we will respond to you within eight weeks.
Further action if not satisfied
You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of the date Reposit’s final response to your complaint.
If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was as a result of exceptional circumstances.
Below is a list of time limits for customers who want to take a complaint to the financial ombudsman:
- Six months from Reposit sending you (the individual who raised the complaint) a final response or summary resolution letter.
- Six years from the event being complained about (or, if later, three years from when you ought reasonably to have known, and had cause to complain).
- More than three years after you realised (or should have realised) that there was a problem.
The links below provide further information about raising complaints to the financial ombudsman: