A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Expiry Date||Cookie Name||Purpose||Expiry Date|
|Analytics||Provided by Google Analytics. Used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||6 months from set/update|
|Analytics||Provided by GoSquared to report on how you interact with our websie.||2 years from set/update|
|Customer Service||Provided by Intercom to help us connect with you via webchat and provide automated messages that assist your customer journey.||Permanent|
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox). Please note that if you choose not to permit cookies some areas of our website may not function properly or be accessible.
Learn more about cookies
More information about cookies can be found at: allaboutcookies.org
- Internet Advertising Bureau: Guide to online advertising and privacy
- International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom: ICC UK cookie guide
This Cookies Policy was last updated February 2017
Reposit are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.